Installation of a Emergency Locator Transmitter ELT Artex Model C406-1
Performed modification consists of the installation of following equipment:
- The existing POINTER Locator Beacon Transmitter Model 3000-11 is replaced by one Artex ELT C406-1 with TSO C126 and JTSO-2C126
- The existing Locator Beacon Transmitter Antennas is replaced by one ELT Blade Antenna at same location right hand side
- The existing Locator Beacon Transmitter switches in the cockpit is replaced and relocated by an ELT Remote Switch from the CoPilots Circuit Breaker Panel to the CoPilot’s Side Panel near the clock
- According to the TSO C126 requirements a buzzer is installed next to the ELT in the tail compartment
- Installed ELT Arinc C406-1 is a Type AF (Automatic Fixed) transmits on 121.5 , 243.0 and 406.025 MHz.