This STC is using the latest generation of EAD Aerospace Satcom Universal Mounting System (SUMS) which provides the customer with access to the Inmarsat GX Aviation service, offering high-speed in-flight connectivity to the passengers via their wireless devices.
SUMS has been installed and certified since 2014 on A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, B777-200, B777-300, B747 and B737NG and MAX (coming soon)
FAA validation of this STC available
- Installation of a Ka-Band Satcom radome with provisions for LRU and antenna for A319-A320-A321 CEO and NEOs
- The Ka-Band System Broadband provides the reception and transmission of the satellite signals to and from the aircraft in order to provide accessibility to high bandwidth Internet Services for passengers, pilots and crew members.
- The interface with the end user (through T-PED, IFE, EFB systems for instance) is not covered by this modification and can be provided through our extended connectivity modifications catalogue.
- Inmarsat GX compatible installation.
- Highly innovative design.
- ARINC791 installation compliant or Top of Frames installation.
- KRFU installed inside the fuselage or outside.
- The outside Antenna Equipment is composed by :